Day -1

Oh, hi.

Somehow, you've managed to find my blog. Thanks! (Also, how? I have no idea how this works so I'd like to know).

Maybe you're here because you're interested in:

forests,
wildfires,

ecology,
cool plants,
cute animals,

(photo from here)
weird fungi,
and/or the random musings of a PhD student...

OR, you're totally lost because you're actually a billionaire searching for something called the Epicorp Investment Group (fancy!). In which case, I am sorry. I mean sure, ok, I'll give you financial advice: you should give me your money. I am a starving grad student who rather inconveniently likes pretty things and expensive foods. Returns on your investment will be in the form of high fives and science-ramblings. It's not really a good deal, tbh... Yeah, I'll show myself out.

Anyway, now that the billionaires are gone, welcome! I hope you'll enjoy reading about my research and general ecology/science discussion. Today is the beginning of what I'm sure will be a long, exciting and terrifying three (and a half) years of PhD - it'll be awesome to have you along for the journey!

Comments